BMW AirFlow Women’s Pants
The BMW AirFlow Women’s Pants are the linen pants of motorcycling. They are purpose built for motorcycling during hot weather just as linen pants are tailor made for hanging out at the beach bar sipping cuba libres. Wear either pants anywhere else besides their intended use and you’re likely to catch a little flack, especially after Labor Day.
The BMW Airflow Women’s Pants flow air thanks to AirTrex-Net panels at the top of the thighs. The rest of the pant provides motorcycle specific protection with abrasion resistant dynatec and CE certified armor at the knees and hips.
- Upper material made of highly abrasion-resistant schoeller-dynatec
- Removable NP2 protectors at the hips and knees (knee armor is height-adjustable)
- AirTex -Net inserts on the upper thighs for optimum ventilation
- Mesh lining, elastic and extremely permeable to air
- Reflective materials
- Coldblack finish for black garments
- Dirt- and water-repellent coating
- Soft material at waistband
- Hook-and-loop strap for adjusting the width of the waist and leg cuffs
- 2 pockets
- Jacket-to-pant connection zippers: all-around and 40cm
- Regular fit